The Robert Blackwood partnership is a collaboration which is between Monash University and Museums Victoria there to encourage and facilitate the latest research project ideas and also initiatives that lead to high-impact collaborations and important external funding there.
Two scholarships every year (subject to a suitable candidate):
- one in the Humanities in it and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines there.
- one in the Science there, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) also.
Monash University is a public research university which is based in Melbourne, Australia there. Named for famous World War I general, Sir John Monash there, it was discovered in 1958 and it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria there. The university has a large number of campuses in it, four of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), there and one in Malaysia also. Monash also contains a research and teaching center in Prato there, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai also, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou there, China. Monash University courses are also given in other locations, including South Africa in it.
Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship 2023-2024 Summary
- Standard of Study: PhD
- The institution will be: Monash University
- The study will be in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas are Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines in it
- Program duration: 3-4 years (full-time).
- Number of Scholarships: 2 in it
- Last date: October 31, 2022
Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship 2023-2024 Coverage
Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. The research Scholarship will give an annual stipend of $5,000 there.
Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship 2023-2024 eligibility Criteria
To be capable of Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship 2023-2024, candidates should fulfill following needs:
- Needed Language:
- English Language Test needed for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS in it, and (79 +) Reading 13 in it, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL there.
- English Language Test needed for Arts, Business, and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS in it, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL in it.
- Available Countries: All world countries in it
- A commencing or continuing full-time Ph.D. candidate and enrolled in Research Quarter 1 (in the following year) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Working on projects either co-supervised by Monash there and Museums Victoria or are completely focused on some parts of Museums Victoria’s collection.
- In the start of two years of candidature and should meet all course needs in a timely manner (e.g. milestones).
- A bachelor’s degree needs at least four years of full-time study in a related field, which normally contains a research component in the fourth year there, leading to an honors 1 or 2A in a relevant field there.
- A course leading to a standard rated by the related department, faculty, and committee as equivalent to an honors 1 or 2A in a related field.
- A master’s degree that entails work there, normally having a significant research component, having at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, and having a thesis. It is usually expected that a grade of honors 2A has been gained for the research thesis or project there. Where ungraded, examiners’ reports will be included into account.
- To have qualifications which in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent there.
- Scholarships are given based on a candidate’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience there.
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award yet for greater than six months.
To get this Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship 2023-2024:
- You will be needed to comply with Monash University’s RTP Scholarship policy and procedures there.
- You should be willing to participate in activities showcasing the Robert Blackwood Partnership (e.g. research seminars there, and promotional events also).
- You will be needed to complete a report on the collaboration with Museums-Victoria following the submission of your thesis there.
How to Apply for this scholarship of Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research 2023-2024?
YOu must follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship of Monash University – Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarship:
- You will require to discuss your project with a relevant Museums Victoria curator.
- You will be needed to provide a letter of support from Museums Victoria and a written recommendation (maximum 1 A4 page) from your proposed/recent supervisors regarding the related quality of the project as part of your application there.
- Click here to apply for the Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship.
- Academic curriculum vitae included.
- Official academic transcripts in it, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema there) included.
- Proof of citizenship included.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements included.
- Invitation to Apply included.
- Research proposal included.
There Should be no pre-existing relationship with a Museums Victoria Curator exist there, please contact Mr Timothy Stranks (Museums Victoria) direct by email (email@example.com).
To apply and know further about Monash University – Museums Victoria Ph.D. Research Scholarship 2023-2024, please visit the official website: